Terms & Conditions
All purchases made on this website are final. Under no circumstances will the company be liable to exchange/refund a purchase. Except for when the product has a manufacturing defect, in which case the product will be inspected by C.T Pundole the authorised service centre for Epson Seiko Orient and only if declared by them the product has a manufacturing defect, will the company accept the return and refund full amount to the customer. However the overheads are to be beard solely by the customer and the company is not liable to cover any addition costs than that of the original product cost.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE AND PRODUCTS
The company provides an opportunity for you to purchase the products. Upon placing order, the company shall ship the product to you prior to which will be entitled to its payment for the services. All products and information displayed on the website/s constitute an "invitation to offer". Your order for purchase constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as detailed in this agreement. The company may accept or reject your offer in its sole discretion which cannot be contested by you.
The company, to the best of its knowledge, has displayed or attempts to display on the website as accurately as is possible, colours of the products that is displayed on the website. However, the colours visible to you is solely dependent on your monitor. Hence, no guarantee is provided by the company regarding your visibility of the colours on the Website. The Company does not provide any warranty or guarantee that the product descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by the website is not as described, the company will not be liable to refund the amount of the purchase. The company offers a large selection of watches along with information which will inform and guide you to make the Purchase.
YOUR OBLIGATION AND COVENANTS TOWARDS THE PRODUCTS
In addition to your other covenants in this agreement, by ordering product/s on the website, You acknowledge and agree that:
- Any non-delivery or wrong delivery of the products by the company due to error in the information provided by you, then any re-delivery cost in addition to the initial cost will be billed to you;
- All information provided by you including your contact details, name and address, bank or credit card details are yours and authentic and there is no misrepresentation or fraudulent act from your end;
- Before placing an order, you will check the product description carefully, and by placing an order for a product, you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item's description.
PRICING AND PAYMENT
- The prices for product/s are described on the website and are incorporated into these terms by reference. All prices are in Indian rupees. The prices, products and services are subject to change at the company's discretion.
- The company will use its best efforts to ensure the accuracy of the prices and price-related information stated on the website. However, in case of any discrepancy, the company's decision will be final.
- In the event of any inadvertent mistake by the company in quoting the price, the company will notify you of the error before your payment is processed. You will then have the choice to either accept the correct price or to cancel your order.
- The Company accepts the following forms of payment: a) Online payment via credit card, debit card, net banking b) Cash deposit in our bank account
- You agree, understand, confirm and state that the card details provided by you to transact on the website will be correct, accurate and is owned by you. In the event that you use a card belonging to any third party, then you confirm that you have been authorised to or expressly permitted by said third party to use the card for making payments.
- The company will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user.
- In addition to all other remedies available under the law and equity, and as detailed under this agreement, the company reserves the right to recover the cost of product/s, collection charges, attorney's charges etc, from an user using the website fraudulently. Further, the company reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the website and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by orientwatch.in and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of orientwatch.in. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Ethos takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.